I'm talking about bluestore db+wal caching. It's good to know cache
tier is deprecated now, I should check why.

It's not possible because I don't have enough slots on servers. I'm
considering buying nvme in pci form.
Now I'm trying to speed up the rep 2 pool for the file size between
10K-700K millions of small files.
With compression the write speed is %5 reduced but the delete speed is
%30 increased.
Do you have any tuning advice for me?

Best regards,