Hi, Experts,

we have an cephfs cluster 16.2.* run with multi active mds, and we have some
old machine run with ubuntu 16.04 , so we mount these client using ceph-fuse.

After a full mds process restart, all of these old ubuntu 16.04 clients cannot
connect to ceph , `ls -lrth` or `df -hT` hang on the client node.

and we can see mds log said `evicting unresponsive client *** after waiting **
seconds during restart`

also checking the client node,  no ceph-fuse process, (ps -ef | grep ceph or ps
-ef | grep fuse).

but there is a remount process (ps -ef | grep mount) in the client node.

        root 176516  1 0  01:38 ?  00:00:00 mount -i -o remount  /data

cannot kill this process using `sudo kill -9 176516`.

we really need experts help us how to save this client out of hang. we cannot
restart this client node due to there are some other critical  service.

Thanks a ton.

zx