> 2) It looks like you might have an interesting crush map. Allegedly you have
> 41TiB of space but you can’t finish rococering you have lots of PGs stuck as
> their destination is too full. Are you running homogenous hardware or do you
> have different drive sizes? Are all the weights set correctly?

I suspect that the OP might not have balancing enabled, or that it isn’t
functioning well.  Which a complex CRUSH topology could exacerbate.

*Temporarily* raising the full and backfillfull thresholds might help, but they
would want to be reverted after sorting out the balancing.

Please supply

`ceph osd tree`
`ceph osd df`