Is there an easy way to poll the ceph cluster buckets in a way to see how much
space is remaining? And is it possible to see how much ceph cluster space is
remaining overall? I am trying to extract the data from our  Ceph cluster and
put it into a format that our SolarWinds can understand in whole number
integers, so we can monitor bucket allocated space and overall cluster space in
the cluster as a whole.

Via Canonical support, the said I can do something like "sudo ceph df -f
json-pretty" to pull the information, but what is it I need to look at from the
output (see below) to display over to SolarWinds?

{
"stats": {
"total_bytes": 960027263238144,
"total_avail_bytes": 403965214187520,
"total_used_bytes": 556062049050624,
"total_used_raw_bytes": 556062049050624,
"total_used_raw_ratio": 0.57921481132507324,
"num_osds": 48,
"num_per_pool_osds": 48,
"num_per_pool_omap_osds": 48
},
"stats_by_class": {
"ssd": {
"total_bytes": 960027263238144,
"total_avail_bytes": 403965214187520,
"total_used_bytes": 556062049050624,
"total_used_raw_bytes": 556062049050624,
"total_used_raw_ratio": 0.57921481132507324
}
},

And a couple of data pools...
{
"name": "default.rgw.jv-va-pool.data",
"id": 65,
"stats": {
"stored": 4343441915904,
"objects": 17466616,
"kb_used": 12774490932,
"bytes_used": 13081078714368,
"percent_used": 0.053900588303804398,
"max_avail": 76535973281792
}
},
{
"name": "default.rgw.jv-va-pool.index",
"id": 66,
"stats": {
"stored": 42533675008,
"objects": 401,
"kb_used": 124610380,
"bytes_used": 127601028363,
"percent_used": 0.00055542576592415571,
"max_avail": 76535973281792
}
},
This message and its attachments are from Data Dimensions and are intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately and permanently delete the original email and destroy any
copies or printouts of this email as well as any attachments.