With RBD Mirroring configured from Site A to Site B, we typically see 2
snapshots on the source side (current and 1 previous) and 1 snapshot on the
destination side (most recent snapshot from source) - this has been the case
for over a year now.

When testing a DR scenario (i.e. demoting the primary, promoting the secondary,
testing, resyncing, demoting the secondary, promoting the primary) we then
result in a lot more snapshots on each side - currently around 6 on the source
side (demoted image, then current and 4 previous) and 4 on the destination side
(original snapshot, then snapshot from the promote, demote, then the current
snapshot from source).

Is it possible to clear these existing snapshots, or is there some sort of
schedule that'll automatically purge them, so that we return to 2 snapshots on
source and 1 snapshot on destination?

Thanks.