This is usually due to a connectivity issue:
http://ceph.com/docs/master/start/quick-start-preflight/#ensure-connectivity
 Make sure ceph-deploy can access the node where you are trying to
deploy the monitor; then, repeat the ceph-deploy mon create step
again. Then, repeat the ceph-deploy gatherkeys step again.

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 11:45 PM, Sridhar Mahadevan
<msridha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to setup ceph and I am using ceph-deploy. I am following the
> steps in object store quick guide. When I execute ceph-deploy gatherkeys it
> throws up the following error.
>
> Unable to find /etc/ceph/ceph.client.admin.keyring
> Unable to find /var/lib/ceph/bootstrap-osd/ceph.keyring
> Unable to find /var/lib/ceph/bootstrap-msd/ceph.keyring
>
> Kindly help
>
> Thanks and Regards
>
> --
> --sridhar