From: "Явор Маринов" <ymari...@neterra.net>
To: ceph-users@lists.ceph.com
Sent: Tuesday, 4 June, 2013 11:03:52 AM
Subject: [ceph-users] ceph configuration

Hello,

I'm new to the Ceph mailing list, and I need some advices for our
testing cluster. I have 2 servers with x2 hard disks. On the first
server i configured monitor and OSD, and on the second server only OSD.
The configuration looks like as follows:

[mon.a]

host = ceph1
mon addr = 192.168.2.170:6789

[osd.0]
host = ceph1
addr = 192.168.2.170
devs = /dev/sdb

[osd.1]
host = ceph2
addr = 192.168.2.114
devs = /dev/sdb

Once i initiate 'service ceph -a start' i keep getting the following error:

Mounting xfs on ceph2:/var/lib/ceph/osd/ceph-1
df: `/var/lib/ceph/osd/ceph-1/.': No such file or directory

and I'm unable to mount the cluster with the following command:
root@ceph1:/mnt# mount -t ceph 192.168.2.170:6789:/ /mnt

Also executing 'ceph health' i'm getting this response:
HEALTH_WARN 143 pgs degraded; 576 pgs stuck unclean; recovery 15/122
degraded (12.295%)

This is fresh install and there aren't any nodes which are added/removed.

Any help will be much appreciated.