Hi,

I had this happen the first time I tried to deploy to CentOS/RHEL system. Are you running one of these systems?

I found that by turning off iptables, and disabling selinux, this allowed me to get my test cluster up and running. Not sure if that's the best approach for production however.

Cheers,
Josh