Hi List,
The default journal size is 1G, which I think is too small for my Gb network. I
want to extend all the journal partitions to 2 or 4G. How can I do that? The
osds were all created by commands like "ceph-deploy osd create
ceph-node0:/dev/sdb". The journal partition is on the same disk together with
the corresponding data partition.
I notice there is an attribute "osd journal size" which value is 1024. I guess
this is why the command "ceph-deploy osd create" set the journal partition size
as 1G.

I want to do this job using steps as below:
1. Change the "osd journal size" in the ceph.conf to 4G
2. Remove the osd
3. Readd the osd
4. Repeat 2 and 3 steps for all the osds.

This needs lots of manual work and is time consuming. Are there better ways to
do that? Thanks!