Thank you for the response.
You are talking of median expected writes, but should I consider the single
disk write speed or the network speed? A single disk is 100MB/s so
100*30=3000MB of journal for each osd? Or should I consider the network
speed that is 1.25GB/s?
Why 30 seconds? default flush frequency is 5 seconds.
What do you mean with fine tuning spinning storage media? On which tuning
are you referring to?