I am very pleased to announce the release of ceph-deploy to the Python
Package Index.

The OS packages are yet to come, I will make sure to update this thread
when they do.

For now, if you are familiar with Python install tools, you can install
directly from PyPI with pip or easy_install:

    pip install ceph-deploy

or

    easy_install ceph-deploy

This release includes a massive effort for better error reporting and
granular information in remote hosts (for `install` and `mon create`
commands for now).

There were about 18 bug fixes and improvements too, including upstream
libraries that are used by ceph-deploy.

If you find any issues with ceph-deploy, please make sure you let me know
via this list or on irc at #ceph!

Enjoy!

-Alfredo