Sage et al,

This is an exciting release but I must say I'm a bit confused about some of the
new rgw details.

Questions:

1) I'd like to understand how regions work. I assume that's how you get
multi-site, multi-datacenter support working but must they be part of the same
ceph cluster still?

2) I have two independent zones (intranet and internet). Should they be put in
the same region by setting 'rgw region root pool = blabla' ? I wasn't sure how
placement_targets work.

3) When I upgraded my rgw from .61 to .67 I lost access to my data. I used
'rgw_zone_root_pool' and noticed zone object changed from zone_info to
zone_info.default. I did a 'rados cp zone_info zone_info.default -pool bIabla'.
That fixed it but not sure if that's the correct fix.

4) In the zone_info.default I the following at the end :

..."system_key": { "access_key": "",
      "secret_key": ""},
  "placement_pools": []}

What are these for exactly and should they be set? Or just a placeholder for E
release?

Thanks and keep up the great work!