Hey Greg,

I didn't know that option, but I'm always careful to downgrade and
upgrade the OSDs one by one and wait for the cluster to report healthy
again before proceeding to the next, so, as you said, chances of losing
data should have been minimal.  Will flush the journals too next time.
Thanks!

   Regards,

     Oliver