Hi Kevin -

We've decided to remove ceph-deploy and pushy from the ceph-extras repo to
reduce the confusion from having the packages in multiple places.   That repo
has now been rebuilt without the packages.

The primary location for the ceph-deploy packages is the repo for the current
stable release.  In this case debian-dumpling, and rpm-dumpling.  This location
is what is  described in the  ceph-deploy installation instructions at
http://ceph.com/docs/master/install/rpm/#installing-ceph-deploy  .

The purpose of the ceph-extras repo is to hold optional packages and backports
that one might not want to routinely install.

Let me know if you any further trouble install ceph-deploy.

Cheers,
Gary