I've run into this before too. I think with broken packages, you have to
uninstall the previous version and do apt-get autoremove as well. Sometimes
you have to manually uninstall whatever it lists as the broken packages and
then do autoremove. Then, reinstall.

John Wilkins
Senior Technical Writer
Intank