From: ceph-users-boun...@lists.ceph.com
[mailto:ceph-users-boun...@lists.ceph.com] On Behalf Of Karan Singh
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 5:05 PM
To: ceph-users@lists.ceph.com
Subject: [ceph-users] how to Testing cinder and glance with CEPH

Hello Cephers

I was following http://ceph.com/docs/master/rbd/rbd-openstack/  for ceph and
openstack Integration , using this document ih ave done all the changes
required for this integration.

I am not sure how should i test my configuration , how should i make sure
integration is successful. Can you suggest some test that i can perform to
check my ceph and openstack integration .

FYI , in the document http://ceph.com/docs/master/rbd/rbd-openstack/  , Nothing
is mentioned after " Restart Openstack Services "  heading , but there should
be steps to test this inttegration , please suggest me here , i am new to
openstack great if you can give me some commanes used for testing.

Karan Singh
CSC - IT Center for Science Ltd.
P.O. Box 405, FI-02101 Espoo, FINLAND
http://www.csc.fi/ | +358 (0) 503 812758

This message contains information which may be confidential and/or privileged.
Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the
intended recipient), you may not read, use, copy or disclose to anyone the
message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the
message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the
message and any attachment(s) thereto without retaining any copies.