> When I do gatherkeys, ceph-deploy tells me:
>
> UnsupportedPlatform: Platform is not supported: debian
>
> Given that I downloaded ceph-deploy from the ceph.com debian repository,
> I'm hoping that Debian is supported and that I have something screwy
> somewhere.
>
> Any suggestions?

I just tried the same command on another node and it worked, but complained
that "Unable to find /var/lib/ceph/mon/ceph-{hostname}/keyring", when the
keyring is actually stored in /var/lib/ceph/mon/ceph-{id}/keyring (nothing in
the config file overrides this).

Is id=hostname in the ceph-deploy world? I'm just trying to transition to
ceph-deploy - the current setup is all manual and I have used numeric id's for
my mons.

James