If you have an interest in this role please contact
tim.daw...@erginc.com<mailto:tim.daw...@erginc.com>

Cloud DevOps Engineer - Ceph Deployment

Seeking DevOps engineer with a strong background with Ceph and other
open-source cloud technologies. Building out a new internal cloud offering
based on the OpenStack platform. This person will be also be supporting and
responding to issues that may come up with the new cloud infrastructure.

Required:
- Experience deploying and supporting Ceph in an highly-virtualized Linux
environment including experience with KVM or VMware.
- IT Automation Software experience (preferably with Puppet but experience with
similar technologies, i.e. Chef, will be considered as well)
- Background in Linux Administration
Desired:
- Strong automation/scripting skills in Python, Perl, or Shell is a plus

Multiple openings.  100-130 target billrate.  12 months +.  Working on same
project as Openstack admins, rolling out cloud service for Cisco BU's and
customers of Cisco SAAS products.

Thanks,
Tim Dawson
Embedded Resource Group, Inc.
(408) 260-2600 x233  | M (408) 408 477 6065
Web Site:  www.erginc.com<http://www.erginc.com/>

FOR A LIST OF ALL OPEN JOBS PLEASE VISIT - www.erginc.com/jobs

The greatest compliment to my business is a referral. If you or someone you
know is looking for assistance finding either a new full time or consulting
opportunity please feel free to forward them my contact information.