Ah right - sorry, I didn't realize that my 'du' was missing the files! I will retest and post updated output.

Cheers

Mark

On 10/04/14 15:04, Gregory Farnum wrote:
Right, but I'm interested in the space allocation within the PG. The
best guess I can come up with without trawling through the code is
that some layer in the stack is preallocated and then trimmed the
objects back down once writing stops, but I'd like some more data
points before I dig.
-Greg

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 7:59 PM, Mark Kirkwood