I'm in the process of building a dashboard for our Ceph nodes. I was
wondering if anyone out there had instrumented their OSD / MON clusters and
found particularly useful visualizations.

At first, I was trying to do ridiculous things (like graphing % used for
every disk in every OSD host), but I realized quickly that that is simply
too many metrics and far too visually dense to be useful. I am attempting
to put together a few simpler, more dense visualizations like... overcall
cluster utilization, aggregate cpu and memory utilization per osd host, etc.

Just looking for some suggestions.  Thanks!