I am currently testing this functionality. What is your issue?

On 04/17/2014 07:32 AM, maoqi1982 wrote:
Hi list
i follow the http://ceph.com/docs/master/radosgw/federated-config/ to test the muti-geography function.failed. .Does anyone success deploy FEDERATED GATEWAYS?Is the function in ceph ok or not? if anyone success deploy it please give me some help

thanks.

Systems and Storage Engineer, Digital Repository of Ireland (DRI)
High Performance & Research Computing, IS Services
Lloyd Building, Trinity College Dublin, Dublin 2, Ireland.
http://www.tchpc.tcd.ie/ | ptier...@tchpc.tcd.ie
Tel: +353-1-896-4466