You may also want to check your 'min_size'... if it's 2, then you'll be
incomplete even with 1 complete copy.

ceph osd dump | grep pool

You can reduce the min size with the following syntax:

ceph osd pool set <poolname> min_size 1

Thanks,
Michael J. Kidd

Sent from my mobile device.  Please excuse brevity and typographical errors.