Thanks for sugestion with admin daemon but it looks like single osd
oriented. I have used perf dump on mon socket and it output some
interesting data in case of monitoring whole cluster:
{ "cluster": { "num_mon": 4,
      "num_mon_quorum": 4,
      "num_osd": 29,
      "num_osd_up": 29,
      "num_osd_in": 29,
      "osd_epoch": 1872,
      "osd_kb": 20218112516,
      "osd_kb_used": 5022202696,
      "osd_kb_avail": 15195909820,
      "num_pool": 4,
      "num_pg": 3500,
      "num_pg_active_clean": 3500,
      "num_pg_active": 3500,
      "num_pg_peering": 0,
      "num_object": 400746,
      "num_object_degraded": 0,
      "num_object_unfound": 0,
      "num_bytes": 1678788329609,
      "num_mds_up": 0,
      "num_mds_in": 0,
      "num_mds_failed": 0,
      "mds_epoch": 1},

Unfortunately cluster wide IO statistics are still missing.

--
Pozdrawiam, Adrian Banasiak
email: adr...@banasiak.it