Hi,everyone!
I have 2 ceph clusters, one master zone, another secondary zone.
Now I have some question.
1. Can ceph have two or more secondary zones?

2. Can the role of master zone and secondary zone transform mutual?
I mean I can change the secondary zone to be master and the master zone to
secondary.

3. How to deal with the situation when the master zone is down?
Now the secondary zone forbids all the operations of files, such as create
objects, delete objects.
When the master zone is down, users can't do anything to the files except read
objects from the secondary zone.
It's a bad user experience. Additionly, it will have a bad influence on the
confidence of the users.
I know the limit of secondary zone is out of consideration for the consistency
of data. However, is there another way to improve some experience?
I think:
There can be a config that allow the files operations of the secondary zone.If
the master zone is down, the admin can enable it, then the users can do files
opeartions as usually. The secondary record all the files operations of the
files. When the master zone gets right, the admin can sync files to the master
zone manually.

Thanks!