>>We haven't really quantified that yet. In particular, it's going to
>>depend on how many objects are accessed within a period; the OSD sizes
>>them based on the previous access count and the false positive
>>probability that you give it

Ok, thanks Greg.

Another question, the doc describe how the objects are going from cache tier to
base tier.
But how does it work from base tier to cache tier ? (cache-mode writeback)
Does any read on base tier promote the object in the cache tier ?
Or they are also statistics on the base tier ?

(I tell the question, because I have cold datas, but I have full backups jobs
running each week, reading all theses cold datas)