On 07/07/2014 09:28 AM, Sylvain Munaut wrote:
Hi,

Yesterday I finally updated our cluster to emperor (lastest stable
commit) and what's fairly apparent is a much higher RAM usage on the
OSD:

http://i.imgur.com/qw9iKSV.png

Has anyone noticed the same ? I mean 25% sudden increase in the idle
ram usage is hard to ignore ...

So no one noticed the same ?

Or do people just accept that a 25% RAM bump per release is acceptable ?

I haven't seen that many Firefly production clusters yet. Most of them are still running Dumpling and are getting ready for the upgrade to Firefly.

All the Firefly clusters I know of have been installed with Firefly, so it's hard to judge.

Cheers,

    Sylvain

Wido den Hollander
42on B.V.