On 07/09/2014 02:22 PM, Pierre BLONDEAU wrote:
Hi,

There is any chance to restore my data ?

Okay, I talked to Sam and here's what you could try before anything else:

- Make sure you have everything running on the same version.
- unset the the chooseleaf_vary_r flag -- this can be accomplished by setting tunables to legacy.
- have the osds join in the cluster
- you should then either upgrade to firefly (if you haven't done so by now) or wait for the point-release before you move on to setting tunables to optimal again.

Let us know how it goes.

  -Joao

Regards
Pierre