Hi,
which values are all changed with "ceph osd crush tunables optimal"?

Is it perhaps possible to change some parameter the weekends before the
upgrade is running, to have more time?
(depends if the parameter are available in 0.72...).

The warning told, it's can take days... we have an cluster with 5
storage node and 12 4TB-osd-disk each (60 osd), replica 2. The cluster
is 60% filled.
Networkconnection 10Gb.
Takes tunables optimal in such an configuration one, two or more days?

Udo