Hi all,
After having played for a while with Ceph and its S3 gateway, I've come to the
conclusion that the default behaviour is that a FULL_CONTROL acl on a bucket
does not give you FULL_CONTROL on its underlying keys..it is an issue regarding
the usage we want to make of our ceph cluster .. So finally the main question
is: is there a way to change this behaviour, e.g put some kind of trigger that
would fire on key upload and that would be in charge of duplicating bucket acls
on key acls ?
To be really honest We'd rather have this feature handled server side than
through S3 calls client side after each key upload..

Best Regards,
Clement Game
R&D Cloud Engineer
Outscale SAS