Each daemon only reads conf values from its section (or its
daemon-type section, or the global section). You'll need to either
duplicate the "osd heartbeat grace" value in the [mon] section or put
it in the [global] section instead. This is one of the misleading
values; sorry about that...

Anyway, as Christian said in your other thread, this isn't your issue
— the OSD heartbeat failures are your issue. You'll need to sort out
whatever's going on there.
-Greg