thanks Irek Fasikhov.
is it the only way to test ceph-rbd?  and an important aim of the test is to
find where  the bottleneck is.   qemu/librbd/ceph.
could you share your test result with me?

thanks

在 2014-08-26 04:22:22,"Irek Fasikhov" <malm...@gmail.com> 写道:

Hi.
I and many people use fio.
For ceph rbd has a special engine:
https://telekomcloud.github.io/ceph/2014/02/26/ceph-performance-analysis_fio_rbd.html

hi,all

i am planning to do a test on ceph, include performance, throughput,
scalability,availability.
in order to get a full test result, i  hope you all can give me some advice.
meanwhile i can send the result to you,if you like.
as for each category test( performance, throughput, scalability,availability)
,  do you have some some test idea and test tools?
basicly i have know some tools to test throughtput,iops .  but you can tell the
tools you prefer and the result you expect.

thanks very much

С уважением, Фасихов Ирек Нургаязович
Моб.: +79229045757