Hi,
I was trying to set up a multi node dev environment. Till now,  I was building
ceph by executing ./configure and make. I then used to test the features by
using vstart in a single node. Instead of it, if I still need to use the multi
node cluster for testing, what is the proper way to do?.  If I need to run
benchmarks(using rados bench or other benchmarking tools) after any code
change, what is the right practice to test some change in a multi node dev
setup? ( Multi node setup is needed as part of getting right performance
results in benchmark tests)

Thanks,
Johnu