I don't think this is true.

If you have a SSD disk of 60Gb or 100GB then your TBW/day is really limited (the disk is small then will wrote always on same sectors). The bigger is the SSD the longer will be alive, you have limited write per day then if your disk is bigger you have more sectors to use.

Expecting more than 1year from a SSD as small as 100Gb is really much.
Just think that the same SSD of 1TB then will be 10 years longer with the same usage. If what Emmanuel said is real then consumer SSD are the way (10years on a 1Tb disk).
Then your score it's good (almost amazing) and not bad.

Just switch to bigger SSD and you'll solve all your problems.