Hey all,

I just saw this thread, I’ve been working on this and was about to share it:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-ceph
Since the ceph etherpad is down I think we should switch to this one as an
alternative.

Loic, feel free to work on this one and add more content :).

On 13 Oct 2014, at 05:46, Blair Bethwaite <blair.bethwa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Loic,
>
> I'll be there and interested to chat with other Cephers. But your pad
> isn't returning any page data...
>
> Cheers,
>
> On 11 October 2014 08:48, Loic Dachary <l...@dachary.org> wrote:
>> Hi Ceph,
>>
>> TL;DR: please register at http://pad.ceph.com/p/kilo if you're attending the
>> OpenStack summit
>>
>> November 3 - 7 in Paris will be the OpenStack summit in Paris
>> https://www.openstack.org/summit/openstack-paris-summit-2014/, an
>> opportunity to meet with Ceph developers and users. We will have a
>> conference room dedicated to Ceph (half a day, date to be determined).
>>
>> Instead of preparing an abstract agenda, it is more interesting to find out
>> who will be there and what topics we would like to talk about.
>>
>> In the spirit of the OpenStack summit it would make sense to primarily
>> discuss the implementation proposals of various features and improvements
>> scheduled for the next Ceph release, Hammer. The online Ceph Developer
>> Summit http://ceph.com/community/ceph-developer-summit-hammer/ is scheduled
>> the week before and we will have plenty of material.
>>
>> If you're attending the OpenStack summit, please add yourself to
>> http://pad.ceph.com/p/kilo and list the topics you'd like to discuss. Next
>> week Josh Durgin and myself will spend some time to prepare this micro Ceph
>> summit and make it a lively and informative experience :-)
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> --
>> Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre
>>

> --
> Cheers,
> ~Blairo

Cheers.
––––
Sébastien Han
Cloud Architect

"Always give 100%. Unless you're giving blood."

Phone: +33 (0)1 49 70 99 72
Mail: sebastien....@enovance.com
Address : 11 bis, rue Roquépine - 75008 Paris
Web : www.enovance.com - Twitter : @enovance