The best way to setup SSH is to use a ~/.ssh/config file.... It solves
a lot of issues!
Example:

~/.ssh/config

Host ceph1 cephosd1
   HostName 192.168.1.10
   User ceph

Host ceph2 cephosd2
   HostName 192.168.1.11
   User ceph

With that you can just do a "ssh ceph1" for example... All other SSH
options are available in the config file.
You can also spread this file with automation tools like ansible.

Marco Garcês
#sysadmin
Maputo - Mozambique