Thanks.

   Another reason is the checksum in the attr of object used for deep scrub
in EC pools should be computed when modify the object. When supporting the
random write, We should caculate the whole object for checksum, even if
there is a bit modified. If only supporting append write, We can get the
checksum based on the previously checksum and the append date which is more
quickly.

   Am I right?