Ilya,

not sure if dmesg output in the previous is related to the cephfs, but from
what I can see it looks good with your kernel. I would have seen hang tasks by
now, but not anymore. I've ran a bunch of concurrent dd tests and also the file
touch tests and there are no more delays.

So, it looks like you have nailed the bug!

Do you plan to backport the fix to the 3.16 or 3.17 branches?

Cheers

Andrei