On Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 1:15 PM, Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com> wrote:
> Greg, thanks for your comment. Could you please share what OS, kernel and
> any nfs/cephfs settings you've used to achieve the pretty well stability?
> Also, what kind of tests have you ran to check that?

We're just doing it on our testing cluster with the
teuthology/ceph-qa-suite stuff in
https://github.com/ceph/ceph-qa-suite/tree/master/suites/knfs/basic
So that'll be running our ceph-client kernel, which I believe is
usually a recent rc release with the new Ceph changes on top, with
knfs exporting a kcephfs mount, and then running each of the tasks
named in the "tasks" folder on top of a client to that knfs export.
-Greg