Eneko,

I do have plan to push to a performance initiative section on the ceph.com/docs
sooner or later so people will put their own results through github PR.

> On 04 Dec 2014, at 16:09, Eneko Lacunza <elacu...@binovo.es> wrote:
>
> Thanks, will look back in the list archive.
>
> On 04/12/14 15:47, Nick Fisk wrote:
>> Hi Eneko,
>>
>> There has been various discussions on the list previously as to the best SSD
>> for Journal use. All of them have pretty much come to the conclusion that
>> the Intel S3700 models are the best suited and in fact work out the cheapest
>> in terms of write durability.
>>
>> Nick

Cheers.
––––
Sébastien Han
Cloud Architect

"Always give 100%. Unless you're giving blood."

Phone: +33 (0)1 49 70 99 72
Mail: sebastien....@enovance.com
Address : 11 bis, rue Roquépine - 75008 Paris
Web : www.enovance.com - Twitter : @enovance