Hello -
Can anyone help me locate the Debian-type source packages for radosgw-agent?
Thanks,Lakshmi.

     On Monday, December 8, 2014 6:10 AM, lakshmi k s <lux...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Hello Sage -
Just wondering if you are the module owner for radosgw-agent? If so, can you
please help me to locate the latest source bits for debian wheezy?
Thanks,Lakshmi.

     On Wednesday, December 3, 2014 8:42 PM, lakshmi k s <lux...@yahoo.com>