Hi Christian.

Thank you for your comments again. Very helpful.

I will try to fix the current pool and see how it goes. Its good to learn some troubleshooting skills.

Regarding the BTRFS vs XFS, not sure if the documentation is old. My decision was based on this:

http://ceph.com/docs/master/rados/configuration/filesystem-recommendations/

Note

We currently recommendXFSfor production deployments. We recommendbtrfsfor testing, development, and any non-critical deployments. *We believe that****btrfs****has the correct feature set and roadmap to serve Ceph in the long-term*, butXFSandext4provide the necessary stability for today’s deployments.btrfsdevelopment is proceeding rapidly: users should be comfortable installing the latest released upstream kernels and be able to track development activity for critical bug fixes.

Thanks
Jiri