Hello community,
We have a cluster using v0.80.5, and recently several OSDs goes down with error
when removing a rbd snapshot:
osd/ReplicatedPG.cc: 2352: FAILED assert(p != snapset.clones.end())

and after restart those OSDs, it will go down again soon for the same error.
It looks like link to BUG#8629, but before upgrade to the patched version, is
there any workaround other than reformat disk and create OSDs?

Also a side question: I don't find this bug fix in release note of v0.80.6 or
v0.80.7, so should I assume the patch is not yet released?

Thanks

BR,
Luke Kao
MYCOM-OSI

This electronic message contains information from Mycom which may be privileged
or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or any other use of the
contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this
electronic message in error, please notify us by post or telephone (to the
numbers or correspondence address above) or by email (at the email address
above) immediately.