Dear ceph users,

Has anyone tried to add autodefrag and mount option when use btrfs as the osd
storage?

In some previous discussion that btrfs osd startup becomes very slow after used
for some time, just thinking about add autodefrag will help.

We will add on our test cluster first to see if there is any difference.

Please kindly share experience if available, thanks

Luke Kao

MYCOM OSI

This electronic message contains information from Mycom which may be privileged
or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or any other use of the
contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this
electronic message in error, please notify us by post or telephone (to the
numbers or correspondence address above) or by email (at the email address
above) immediately.