hi,

Is it possible to specify multiple pool names for authorization?

in my test, only the following are allowed,
ceph auth caps client.CLIENT_ID osd 'allow *'
ceph auth caps client.CLIENT_ID osd 'allow * pool=*'

Let's say I want to grant access to "a-1" and "a-2" but not any other
pools, it doesn't support styles such as:

#use comma
ceph auth caps client.CLIENT_ID osd 'allow * pool=a-1,a-2'

#use asterisk
ceph auth caps client.CLIENT_ID osd 'allow * pool=a-*'

#specific multiple pools
ceph auth caps client.CLIENT_ID osd 'allow * pool=a-1 pool=a-2'

#use multiple osd caps
ceph auth caps client.CLIENT_ID osd 'allow * pool=a-1' osd 'allow *
pool=a-2'

any idea?

p.s. I checked the doc as well as tried different combination
http://ceph.com/docs/master/rados/operations/user-management/

regards,
mingfai