Yes, RadosGW has the concept of Placement Targets and Placement Pools.  You
can create a target, and point it a set of RADOS pools.  Those pools can be
configured to use different storage strategies by creating different
crushmap rules, and assigning those rules to the pool.

RGW users can be assigned a default placement target.  When they create a
bucket, they can either specify the target, or use their default one.  All
objects in a bucket are stored according to the bucket's placement target.

I haven't seen a good guide for making use of these features.  The best
guide I know of is the Federation guide (
http://ceph.com/docs/giant/radosgw/federated-config/), but it only briefly
mentions placement targets.