Hi guys,
I'm invastigating rados object latency ( with
/usr/bin/time -f"%e" rados -p chunks get $chk /dev/shm/test/test.file ).
Objects are around 7MB +-1MB on size. Results shows that 0.50% of object
are fetched from cluster in 1-4 seconds and the rest of objects are
good, below 1sec (test is done on 5000 objects and results are
replicable). Most of these slow objects according osd map belongs to 3rd
and 4th osd node. So I'm trying to find what is wrong with these two
servers or what could/should be tuned. I measured lookup and 0.03% are
slow (1-4s) which is acceptable for now. Cluster contains 5 mons a 4 osd
nodes 2 nodes x30 osds, 2 x 20 osds and same 3TB WD discs 4098pgs. Is
this latency normal? Where could be the bottleneck?
Thanks