Hi Don,

You have to provide the target size through target_max_bytes.
target_dirty_ratio and target_full_ratio values are based upon
target_max_bytes. If you provide target_max bytes as 200 GB and
target_dirty_ratio as 0.4, ceph will start the fulshing, when the cache
tier has 60GB of dirty objects.

Mohamed

--
Thanks & Regards