Hi all,

I've found what I think is a packaging error in Hammer. I've tried
registering for the tracker.ceph.com site but my confirmation email
has got lost somewhere!

/usr/bin/ceph is installed by the ceph-common package.

```
dpkg -S /usr/bin/ceph
ceph-common: /usr/bin/ceph
```

It relies on ceph_argparse, but that isn't packaged in ceph-common,
it's packaged in ceph. But the dependency is that ceph relies on
ceph-common, not the other way around.

```
dpkg -S /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ceph_argparse.py
ceph: /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ceph_argparse.py
```

Moreover, there's a commit that says "move argparse to ceph-common"
but it's actually moved it to the `ceph.install` file, not
`ceph-common.install`

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/commit/2a23eac54957e596d99985bb9e187a668251a9ec

So I think this is a packaging error, unless I'm misunderstanding something!

Thanks,
Andy