----- Original Message -----

I cleaned up the commits a bit, but it needs to be reviewed, and it'll be nice
to get some more testing to it before it goes on an official release. There's
still the issue of running it against a firefly backend. I looked at
backporting it to firefly, but it's not going to be a trivial work, so I think
the better time usage would be to get the hammer one to work against a firefly
backend. There are some librados api quirks that we need to flush out first.

Yehuda