Hi,

I managed to destroy my development cluster yesteday after upgrading it to
Scientific Linux and kernel 2.6.32-504.23.4.el6.x86_64.

Upon rebooting the development node hung whilst attempting to start the
monitor. It was still in the same state after being left overnight to
see if it would time out.

I decided to start from scratch to see if I could recreate the issue on
a clean install.

I've followed both the quick install and manual install guides on the
wiki and always see the following error whilst creating the initial
monitor.

https://gist.github.com/barryorourke/47b0a988d38a817afb5b#file-gistfile1-txt

Has anyone seen anything similar?

Regards,

Barry

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.